Sunday, May 17, 2009

DooDads - Psycho Butterflies

Here is a pretty and colorful butterfly necklace and earrings. The earrings come in large and small versions. I know that some people don't like honking big earrings like me. The large is shown in the picture. The chain on the necklace is very precious to me because if any of you have ever tried to make a chain in Second Life you know they are freaking hard.

These were lovingly hand-crafted by me in a noisy sandbox with thunderbolts clanking, high rise building, and all sorts of griefing going on around me. I plant myself on a posing stand (so as not to get bumped) and turn off my sound and pretty soon 3 hours have gone by and I haven't even started scrubbing the kitchen floor yet. Ugh. You know how it is.

This set is available at DooDads @ Red Queen for only 150$L.

No comments:

Post a Comment