Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sock Shop - New 1$ Socks available


I have a new pair of 1 linden socks at Sock Shop @ Floyd. They are inspired by the gorgeous tiles of Mexico. Do you find that you don't have enough interesting socks in your inventory? Do you feel the need to keep your virtual legs warm and stylish? Well you might want to drop by the Sock Shop. I have over 100 pairs of socks there and they are all different and colorful. I'm a textile designer in real life so I have a true love of prints and my sock collection reflects that. Come on by and see for yourself.

If your not interested in socks but are interested in going to an extremely fun and creative sim. You should drop by the Floyd sim. Floyd boasts a giant crab store, mustache carosel, a giant cheese store (plus mouse), giant flower stores... My store is in an ordinary building though. Today is Hug Your Cat Day at Floyd so things are cat related there today.

Floyd is brother to Lloyd, Horst and Harold. Sitting nestled right next to each other these sims are a blast to visit. Lots of great shopping as well. See you there!

Sock Shop! - Halflust Harbour , Floyd (194, 66, 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment